Unlock all the notes in 6 simple exercises!
Why Would I Want to Learn All the Notes of My Fretboard?
Over my 25+ year career as a musician and guitar teacher, I have come across many guitarists who cannot name all the frets on the fretboard. Learning the guitar or music theory for that matter, with no knowledge of the basic fundamental organization of the fretboard is a bit like trying to learn to swim without getting into the water. While not impossible, it just doesn’t make much sense! This book will make sure you don’t wind up like countless other guitar players who can’t name the most basic building blocks on their instruments— the notes!
Here’s why you should learn the fretboard:
- Understand how the instrument is arranged for melodic and harmonic application
- Create a mind map that lets you navigate the fretboard seamlessly and quickly
- Helps to communicate musical ideas to the written form much faster
- Creates a deeper bond with your instrument
Here’s What You’ll Find Inside
- The easiest system of learning the fretboard, organized into 6 easy exercises
- A step by step approach that will give you results, fast and painlessly
- All the charts and notation/tabs to show you exactly what to do
- Beginner friendly - no prior music theory experience necessary!
- Blank tab charts and chord diagrams to design your own versions of the exercises!
- Free Video Companion Course Access
So what are you waiting for? Start your guitar learning journey now! Or simply continue your journey and make your guitar practice even more satisfying!